Author Topic: Peace Princess  (Read 2299 times)

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
  • Creating monsters for my Realm of Darkness
    • View Profile
    • Oslecamo's Custom Library (my homebrew)
Peace Princess
« on: November 12, 2016, 12:37:44 PM »
Peace Princess

We could try to kill each other. Or we could have tea and biscuits.
-Shine Haussen, Peace Princess

A Peace Princess is a young mecha pilot with the revolutionary idea that there may be other solutions to problems besides raw violence. Actually being royalty is secondary. Pretty much everybody has some important ancestors if you dig back enough. And even if you don't or just can't be bothered, it's simply a matter of being charismatic enough until people treat you like royalty.

Class Skills
The Peace Princess's class skills are Bluff, Craft(any), Concentration, Climb, Diplomacy, Escape Artist, Jump, Hide, Move Silently, Spot, Listen, Apraise, Intimidate, Knowledge(any), Perform, Profession (Any), Sense Motive, Swim, Tumble
Skill Points at 1st Level: (8 + int)x4
Skill Points at Each Additional Level: x8+ int

Hit Dice: d6

Level
Base
Attack Bonus
Fort
Save
Ref
Save
Will
Save

Special
1st+0+0+0+2A Ruler, not a Servant, Royal Robot, Rags To Royalty I
2nd+1+0+0+3Rags to Royalty I
3rd+1+1+1+3Rags to Royalty I, Spirited, Spirit
4th+2+1+1+4Rags to Royalty I, Bonus Feat
5th+2+1+1+4Rags to Royalty II
6th+3+2+2+5Rags to Royalty II, Spirit
7th+3+2+2+5Rags to Royalty II, Bonus Feat
8th+4+2+2+6Rags to Royalty III
9th+4+3+3+6Rags to Royalty III, Spirit
10th+5+3+3+7Rags to Royalty III, Bonus Feat
11th+5+3+3+7Rags to Royalty IV
12th+6/+1+4+4+8Rags to Royalty IV, Spirit
13th+6/+1+4+4+8Rags to Royalty IV, Bonus Feat
14th+7/+2+4+4+9Rags to Royalty V
15th+7/+2+5+5+9Rags to Royalty V, Spirit
16th+8/+3+5+5+10Rags to Royalty V, Bonus Feat
17th+8/+3+5+5+10Rags to Royalty VI
18th+9/+4+6+6+11Rags to Royalty VI, Spirit
19th+9/+4+6+6+11Rags to Royalty VI, Bonus Feat
20th+10/+5+6+6+12Queen
Weapon and Armor Proficiencies: Simple and martial weapons, mechas and ballistic guns.

A Ruler, not a Servant: A Peace Princess can never be a follower/cohort for somebody else.

Royal Robot: In the distant past Princesses learned how to ride beasts like horses, unicorns, pegasi, dire lions and dragons. Modern princesses learn how to ride a mecha and receive their own customized machine. The Royal Robot grows in power together with the Peace Princess as she gains levels. More details on the Super Robot chart, however  it is built more for looks and comfort than combat. Royal Robots are picked from the Super Robot list, except this models are fitted with velvet chairs, pillows, miniature gardens, delicate sculptures, tea sets and other luxuries, thus only have half Arsenal Space and Hardpoints(rounded up) plus have to sacrifice armor, ending up with 3/5 HP, Energy, Nat armor and DR of “regular” versions (minimum -1 at each of those stats). She gains Arsenal Access as a Super Pilot of the same level. If the Royal Robot is reduced to 0 HP the Peace Princess will have to undergo some redeeming quest to make it rises again from its wrecks. If the Peace Princess is at least 4th level,  with 10 minutes of calling contacts the Peace Princess can have delivered another model from her personal collection, but it will be three levels lower than she would normally have access to while on her redeeming quest (including arsenal options) due to being an older model.

Peace Princess levels stack with Super Pilot levels for determining your Super Robot level. She can choose to swap for a Super Robot with "full" arsenal space, HP, energy and DR, in which case it can't channel her Peace Princess abilities. She can swap between both modes with 8 hours of tinkering. She counts as a Super Pilot for multiclassing with other classes otherwise for purposes of her mecha stats.

Rags to Royalty I: At 1st level pick one of the following, then at 2nd, 3rd and 4th levels pick two of the following options. None may be picked more than once unless noted otherwise. Those options, like the higher Grades of Rags to Royalty, can only be usedwhile the Peace Princess is piloting her Royal Robot or outside a mecha. On the second case, all mu ranges are reduced to feet (so 30 mu becomes 30 feet for example).
(click to show/hide)

Spirited: Each level of Peace Princess increases the max number of spirit points of the player by 7. In  addition whenever "Spirit" appears on the table the Princess learns one Spirit.

Spirits can be used as a free action at the  beginning  of your turn by paying their cost in spirit points (before you take any other action). You recover 5 spirit points per round up to your maximum. You can use multiple spirits in a turn, but only once each kind of spirit. Spirits that trigger in a condition , such as valor and alert, last 1 minute and then are lost if they are not triggered by the end of the duration.

A Peace Princess counts as a Ship Captain for spirit cost purposes.

Bonus Feat: Whenever this appears in the table, the Peace Princess gains one Bonus pilot feat.

Rags to Royalty II: At 5th, 6th and 7th levels pick two of the following each. You may take picks from previous Peace Princess lists too.

(click to show/hide)

Rags to Royalty III: At 8th, 9th and 10th levels pick two of the following each. You may take picks from previous Peace Princess lists too.

(click to show/hide)

Rags to Royalty IV: At 11th, 12th and 13th levels pick two of the following each. You may take picks from previous Peace Princess lists too.
(click to show/hide)

Rags to Royalty V: At 14th and 15th levels pick two of the following each. You may take picks from previous Peace Princess lists too.
(click to show/hide)

Rags to Royalty VI: At 17th and 18h levels pick two of the following each. You may take picks from previous Peace Princess lists too.
(click to show/hide)

Queen: At 20th level the Peace Princess gains another two Rag to Royalty abilities of any level, which may be changed 1/day at her whims as a free action. If the Peace Princess has a Champion of level 20, picking the Turn Champion abilities may raise the Champion's max level to 21, regardless of the Peace Princess's own level. The 21st level is in Super Pilot.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 01:41:04 AM by oslecamo »

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
  • Creating monsters for my Realm of Darkness
    • View Profile
    • Oslecamo's Custom Library (my homebrew)
Re: Peace Princess
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 12:38:33 PM »
Reserved. Still plan to add more options and polish all around but basic concept should be playable.

Offline Rekmond

• DM in Training
    • View Profile
Re: Peace Princess
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 09:28:23 PM »
Lots of fun little story use, and support all over the places, even spell potential.

For some reason this reminds me of Star Wars SAGA's crime lord......must be the support utility and mooks
I want to be born. To live. That is all I want. -Aura