Author Topic: Dracotaur  (Read 6282 times)

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
  • Creating monsters for my Realm of Darkness
    • View Profile
    • Oslecamo's Custom Library (my homebrew)
Dracotaur
« on: November 15, 2011, 01:24:27 AM »
Dracotaur

HD=d10

LevelBABFortRefWillSpecial
1st+1+2+0+0Dracotaur body, +1 str,+1 con
2nd+2+3+0+0Spit fire, +1 str,+1 con
3rd+3+3+1+1+1 str,+1 con, Growth

Skills: 2 skill points +int, quadruple at 1st level Class skills: Balance, Intimidate, jump, Knowledge Arcana, listen, sense motive, spellcraft, spot, survival, swim

Proficiencies simple weapons, martial weapons, light armor and light sheilds

Class Features

Dracotaur body At 1st level a Dracotaur loses all racial bonus it had and gains monstrous humanoid traits, with the reptilian subtype. He's medium sized with darkvision 60', 2 natural claw attacks dealing 1d4+str modifier damage each as primary natural attacks, and one bite attack dealing 1d6+str modifier damage as a secondary natural attack. He has a base speed of 50. Because of their tails, Dracotaurs gets a bonus to balance ,jump and swim checks.At 1 HD it is a +2 bonus,At 3 HD it's a +4 bonus and for every 2 HD it gains a additonal +2.A dracotaur's lower body is like an horse, wich allows the dracotaur to count as riding for beneftical purposes. For example, a dracotaur charging with a lance deals double damage. It also counts as a quadruped for carrying purposes. This also allows the dracotaur to count as having Mounted combat and maxed ranks in Ride for qualifying for feats and Prcs.

In addition, a Dracotaur gains a bonus to natural armor equal to his constitution bonus.

Ability Score Increase: The Dracotaur gains +1 Str and +1 Con at every level, for +3 Str and +3 Con at 3rd level.

Spit fire A Dracotaur can spit a glob of fire as a standard action. His spit is a sticky adhesive subsistence similar to alchemist’s fire. After he has spit he cannot spit again for 1 minute. It has a max range of 20 ft at 2HD, every 2HD after the second it's range increase by 10ft. Spit fire is treated as a ranged touch attack. At lv 2 it damages 1d6 and will augment by another 1d6 per 2HD. It last one round per 2 HD. Beacuse of it being a sticky substance it cannot be removed untill it's effects ends.

Growth At 3th level a Dracotaur grows to large size(long).

Done by Monkman from GITP
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 12:33:54 PM by oslecamo »

Offline Hushblade

• Lurker
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
Re: Dracotaur
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 09:20:56 PM »
This one's table formatting seems off too.

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 06:11:04 PM »
Well that was because Bhu helped me transfer most of the classes from the old forums, and somehow along the way the table formating was messed up a little. I don't really have the time to go back and clean everything when it's not actually rules problems, but if you do it, I'll add it to the first posts.

Offline FireInTheSky

• Epic Member
  • "Insight is the sudden cessation of stupidity."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 02:10:40 PM »
Text doesn't say anything about the Ability Boosts in the tables.

Also, if you want to:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 02:19:22 PM by FireInTheSky »

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 04:28:52 PM »
Added ability bonus and thanks for the table!

Offline Concerned Ninja Citizen

• Legendary Member
  • I am Concerned
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 10:00:20 PM »
Should this class get the "counts as having mounted combat and max ride ranks" ability that the Centaur has?

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 12:34:18 PM »
Done.